Greetings and salutations,
I know you all are on the edge of your seats waiting to see what will happen to “My Little Red Balloon Pal”, well wait no more. For your comic strip reading and viewing pleasure, Blight Productions is proud to present, “The Missing Adventures of Blight the Clown #6:
I also decided to design a new business card over the weekend. Here is the little comic I made for the back of the card:
1. I just started a new painting its a bit larger than the last one, this one is about 3 foot by 4 foot.
2. I just finished a collaborative photography project with two amazing friends of mine. The basic concept was that we first drew straws, whom ever got the short straw had to take the first picture. Then the next shortest straw had to create an image some how influenced and inspired by the previous image, and so on and so forth, until we had created 11 images each. Well its been about a year now and last week I finally finished the last image. The next step is to pimp the shit out of this collective project and show it in as many galleries as we can. I will keep you all informed on the progress in the next blog posting.
3. I still have another clown movie shot, that I haven’t yet had the time to finish editing.
4. I have about 3 other unfinished video projects floating around that I have been neglecting.
5. I have been doing my best to keep creating a new comic strip every week, and I am finding it to be a real challenge to make that and continue making other works of art.
6. I have 3 drawings that I finished inking this past week. I plan to upload them to Deviant Art and make purchasable prints and coasters out of them, but I have not yet had the time to scan and color them.
7. Just as a general survey, I was wondering how many people are actually reading the entire contents of this blog. Could you send me a message or make a comment, just to reassure me that I am not making all this stuff and sending it into the great void of the unknown Internet.
I guess that’s it, until next week.
Brian A. Bernhard