1. How can anyone accomplish anything if they are not willing to step outside of their comfort zone?
2. Even with all the DIY networking & promotional tools that are are available today, it is still incredibly hard for an artist to find the right audience for his/her work.
3. Unless someone wants something from you, why does (almost) everyone seem like they want to sell you something?
4. How often do you have to smile, nod, shake hands with, pander, and pretend to care about something, or someone, that you really don’t give a shit about, during your average day?
5. Why is communication so difficult for the majority of the population on this planet?