Good morning world,
In an all new episode of Blight the Clown’s Missing Adventures, Chvad the Thug makes an honest confession, and our clowntastic hero speaks something that some might consider words for the first time.
I proudly present to you:
-THE MISSING ADVENTURES OF BLIGHT THE CLOWN #17-
(Click the image for a larger version)
(Click here for the comic archive)
I also did a bunch of updates to the Blight Productions website this week:
1. I cleaned up the navigator bar on the left side of the page, by removing all the social network links and moved them onto their very own page on the site.
2. I added a little Twitter widget to the top of the navigator bar, so that you can stay updated with all the latest Blight Productions news whenever you decide to pop on over to the site.
3. I cleaned up the video and animation page by replacing the clips that were there with an embedded player from Youtube that collects a selection of videos of my choosing into one clean little player on the page.
4. I organized the photography page into cleaner groupings.
5. I updated and organized the illustration and drawing page with a bunch of the new color clowntastic illustrations I have been working on these past few months.
::::VISIT THE BLIGHT PRODUCTIONS WEBSITE HERE TO SEE ALL THE LATEST UPDATES::::
:::SECOND LIFE NEWS:::
I have also updated my virtual art gallery in Second Life to feature a selection of Blight the Clown comic strips. Find out more about Second Life here: SECOND LIFE
If you already know all about Second Life check out the Blight Productions Big Top Art Gallery here: secondlife://Krasnoyarsk/245/135/72 (Note you will have to copy and paste the link in your browser because wordpress does not like the secondlife url)
That is all for this week.
Until next week,
Blight the Clown
(A.K.A. Brian A Bernhard)