1. People forget to save the project as something before they capture video.
2. People forget to name the captured video files as they are ingesting video, leaving a bin fill of “untitled” files.
3. People mix and match video and audio file types, frame rates, and Khz in the timeline with out paying attention to what its doing to the project. Just because FCP can do it, does not mean you SHOULD do it.
4. People forget to clean up their timelines before finializing and color correcting the project.
5. People have a tendancey to drag and drop files in their timelines without paying attention to where they are on the hard drive. ALWAYS keep your files in a labeled folder!